Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    Kwankwaso denies working for Tinubu and says Peter Obi is the best southern candidate for the 2027 election.

    Kwankwaso denies working for Tinubu, says only ‘foolish people’ would believe

    May 21, 2026
    Kingsley Chinda emerges Rivers APC governorship candidate

    Kingsley Chinda emerges Rivers APC governorship candidate

    May 21, 2026
    INEC chairman, Prof. Joash Ojo Amupitan speaking on the need to arrest and prosecute vote buyers in Nigeria

    INEC chair demands arrest, prosecution of vote buyers

    May 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Kwankwaso denies working for Tinubu, says only ‘foolish people’ would believe
    • Kingsley Chinda emerges Rivers APC governorship candidate
    • INEC chair demands arrest, prosecution of vote buyers
    • Yusuf’s aide says Kwankwaso working for Tinubu behind the scenes
    • Osimhen, Galatasaray teammates hosted by Turkish president
    • Maguire ‘shocked’ to miss Tuchel’s England World Cup squad
    • Sokoto: APC endorses Aliyu for second term
    • Yusuf emerges APC consensus candidate for Kano gov poll
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Thursday, May 21
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    How Diddy kidnapped ex-aide in plot to kill Kid Cudi

    Vincent OsuwoBy Vincent OsuwoMay 28, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    Diddy closer to prison release
    Sean 'Diddy' Combs was accused of sex trafficking and racketeering conspiracy
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    One of Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ former employees claims the hip-hop mogul kidnapped her at gunpoint before breaking into rapper Kid Cudi’s home in a plot to assassinate his love rival.

    Capricorn Clark, who worked for Mr Combs intermittently for over a decade, testified at his trial that the defendant and a security guard arrived at her flat in 2011 and forced her to drive with them to Kid Cudi’s residence.

    “Get dressed,” she remembered Mr Combs urging. “We’re going to go kill this [expletive].” She also told the court that Diddy threatened to murder her on her first day working for him.

    Mr Combs, 55, has pleaded not guilty to racketeering, sex trafficking, and transportation for prostitution.

    The Kid Cudi incident was first brought up in the trial last week, when the rapper, whose real name is Scott Mescudi, entered the stand to testify against Combs.

    He described his involvement with Mr Combs’ ex-girlfriend Cassie Ventura, an alleged break-in at his Los Angeles house, and an event in which his Porsche was damaged by a Molotov cocktail, which he felt Mr Combs had organised.

    If convicted of federal racketeering, sex trafficking, and transportation to engage in prostitution, Diddy faces up to life in prison.

    The rapper has disputed allegations in a slew of civil cases, some of which parallel those made in his criminal prosecution.

    Ms Clark, who was global brand director for Diddy’s Bad Boy Entertainment, testified on Tuesday that the hip-hop mogul visited her home in 2011 after discovering Ms Ventura was in a relationship with Mr Mescudi.

    Mr Combs was holding a gun when he arrived, she added, and appeared “livid” and told her “we’re going to kill” Mr Mescudi.

    She claimed in court that he forced her to get into a car and accompany them against her will, according to the BBC’s US partner CBS News.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    Kwankwaso denies working for Tinubu and says Peter Obi is the best southern candidate for the 2027 election.

    Kwankwaso denies working for Tinubu, says only ‘foolish people’ would believe

    Kingsley Chinda emerges Rivers APC governorship candidate

    Kingsley Chinda emerges Rivers APC governorship candidate

    INEC chairman, Prof. Joash Ojo Amupitan speaking on the need to arrest and prosecute vote buyers in Nigeria

    INEC chair demands arrest, prosecution of vote buyers

    Kwankwaso denies working for Tinubu and says Peter Obi is the best southern candidate for the 2027 election.

    Yusuf’s aide says Kwankwaso working for Tinubu behind the scenes

    Aliyu sacks all Sokoto educational authorities

    Sokoto: APC endorses Aliyu for second term

    Kano gov Yusuf suspends loan vendors after N1.8bn Illegal salary deductions

    Yusuf emerges APC consensus candidate for Kano gov poll

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    Kwankwaso denies working for Tinubu and says Peter Obi is the best southern candidate for the 2027 election.

    Kwankwaso denies working for Tinubu, says only ‘foolish people’ would believe

    May 21, 2026
    Kingsley Chinda emerges Rivers APC governorship candidate

    Kingsley Chinda emerges Rivers APC governorship candidate

    May 21, 2026
    INEC chairman, Prof. Joash Ojo Amupitan speaking on the need to arrest and prosecute vote buyers in Nigeria

    INEC chair demands arrest, prosecution of vote buyers

    May 21, 2026
    Kwankwaso denies working for Tinubu and says Peter Obi is the best southern candidate for the 2027 election.

    Yusuf’s aide says Kwankwaso working for Tinubu behind the scenes

    May 21, 2026
    Osimhen, Galatasaray teammates hosted by Turkey president

    Osimhen, Galatasaray teammates hosted by Turkish president

    May 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2026 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.