Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    Social network X restored global outage

    Social network X restored after global outage

    February 16, 2026
    Court to hear suit seeking to deregister ADC, 3 others

    Court to hear suit seeking to deregister ADC, 3 others

    February 16, 2026
    US freezes assets of eight Nigerians over Boko Haram, ISIL links

    US freezes assets of eight Nigerians over Boko Haram, ISIL links

    February 16, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Social network X restored after global outage
    • Court to hear suit seeking to deregister ADC, 3 others
    • US freezes assets of eight Nigerians over Boko Haram, ISIL links
    • Jihadists kill seven Ghanaians in Burkina Faso attack
    • Tinubu lauds Adamawa gov for infrastructure projects
    • APC apologies for listing late army general, serving justice as stakeholders
    • Natasha in fresh clash at senate committee chairman’s office
    • Ramadan: EPL to pause matches so Muslim players can break fast
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Tuesday, February 17
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    Terrorists kidnap Abuja residents in fresh invasion

    Vincent OsuwoBy Vincent OsuwoMay 1, 2024No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    Terrorists kill three in fresh Plateau attack Gunmen Nigeria Chinese
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    No fewer than four people were abducted by terrorists who reportedly invaded the Bmuko Community in the Dutse Baupma axis of the Bwari Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory.

    Mr. Isah, a resident of the community who talked with reporters on Tuesday, said the terrorists arrived at Engr. Patrick’s house at 11:50 p.m. on Monday, where his wife and brother were among the four abducted people.

    Chronicle NG reports that the Area Council was attacked in January when gunmen kidnapped 22 people and killed Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar, a 400-level student at Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria, after her father failed to pay the N60 million ransom demanded to secure her release and that of five other sisters who had been taken by the gunmen.

    The terrorists had also abducted and killed 13-year-old Folashade Ariyo, who was kidnapped alongside 10 other residents of Sagwari Estate Layout in Dutse-alhaji Area, also in the Bwari Area Council.

    In February, robbers kidnapped two adolescent sisters from Guita Community, Chikakore, in Kubwa, Bwari Area Council of the FCT, Abuja, and demanded a N30 million ransom from their family.

    According to Isah, the terrorists, numbering over 30, assaulted Zone C, Road 5 of the community, and shot randomly in the air before breaking into the engineer’s house and abducting two of his family members.

    “From the engineer’s house, after carrying his wife and brother, they divided themselves into two groups. One group went towards the riverside that leads to Kubwa and Bwari, while the other group went towards the hillside.

    “It was the group going towards the hillside that stopped at a nearby house, where they kidnapped a pastor and another young man. We could not do anything; we were scared to death during the period of the  operation,” he narrated.

    A resident and community leader, who requested anonymity, said they heard gunshots at 12 a.m., and a landlord on the community platform had issued a voice message stating that they were being attacked.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    Social network X restored global outage

    Social network X restored after global outage

    Court to hear suit seeking to deregister ADC, 3 others

    Court to hear suit seeking to deregister ADC, 3 others

    US freezes assets of eight Nigerians over Boko Haram, ISIL links

    US freezes assets of eight Nigerians over Boko Haram, ISIL links

    Jihadists kill seven Ghanaians in Burkina Faso attack

    Jihadists kill seven Ghanaians in Burkina Faso attack

    Emergency rule: Court to decide if Tinubu can remove elected officials March 9

    Tinubu lauds Adamawa gov for infrastructure projects

    APC apologies for listing late army general, serving justice as stakeholders

    APC apologies for listing late army general, serving justice as stakeholders

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    Social network X restored global outage

    Social network X restored after global outage

    February 16, 2026
    Court to hear suit seeking to deregister ADC, 3 others

    Court to hear suit seeking to deregister ADC, 3 others

    February 16, 2026
    US freezes assets of eight Nigerians over Boko Haram, ISIL links

    US freezes assets of eight Nigerians over Boko Haram, ISIL links

    February 16, 2026
    Jihadists kill seven Ghanaians in Burkina Faso attack

    Jihadists kill seven Ghanaians in Burkina Faso attack

    February 16, 2026
    Emergency rule: Court to decide if Tinubu can remove elected officials March 9

    Tinubu lauds Adamawa gov for infrastructure projects

    February 16, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2026 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.