Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    Southampton had been looking for an immediate return to the Premier League having been relegated at the end of the 2024-25 season

    FA opens Southampton investigation over Spygate

    May 21, 2026
    Health workers in protective gear responding to Ebola outbreak cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

    WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139

    May 21, 2026
    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    May 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • FA opens Southampton investigation over Spygate
    • WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139
    • Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty
    • Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar
    • Tinubu: Fuel subsidy, forex cabals behind rising insecurity
    • NDLEA busts N480bn methamphetamine lab in Ogun, arrests three Mexicans
    • Big Wiz: Wizkid becomes first African artiste to reach 11bn Spotify streams
    • NLC warns ‘no community is safe anymore’ after Oyo abduction
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Thursday, May 21
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    NASA fires back as Kim Kardashian claims 1969 moon landing was faked

    Opalim LiftedBy Opalim LiftedNovember 1, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    NASA fires back as Kim Kardashian claims 1969 moon landing was faked
    Kim Kardashian
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has dismissed Kim Kardashian’s claim that the 1969 moon landing, which saw humans set foot on the lunar surface for the first time, was staged.

    Kardashian made the comments in the latest episode of her reality TV show The Kardashians, where she told actress Sarah Paulson that she believed the historic Apollo 11 mission “didn’t happen”.

    In the episode, the reality star is seen showing Paulson an interview clip featuring astronaut Buzz Aldrin, who, alongside Neil Armstrong, participated in the 1969 mission.

    “I’m sending you a million articles with both Buzz Aldrin and the other one,” Kardashian said before reading a quote she claimed was from Aldrin.

    “There was no scary moment because it didn’t happen. It could’ve been scary, but it wasn’t because it didn’t happen.”

    • Kim Kardashian settles SEC crypto charge, to pay $1.26m

    It was not immediately clear which article Kardashian was referring to, or whether the quote was genuine.

    Moments later, she told a producer, “I centre conspiracies all the time,” adding that she believed “the moon landing was fake”.

    “I’ve seen a few videos on Buzz Aldrin talking about how it didn’t happen. He says it all the time now, in interviews. Maybe we should find Buzz Aldrin,” she said.

    Reacting on Thursday via X, Sean Duffy, NASA’s acting administrator, refuted Kardashian’s claims.

    Duffy also promoted the agency’s current lunar exploration programme Artemis.

    “Yes, we’ve been to the moon before… 6 times! And even better: @NASAArtemis is going back under the leadership of @POTUS,” he said.

    “We won the last space race and we will win this one too”

    Kardashian later responded to Duffy’s post with a lighthearted question about an interstellar object known as 3I/Atlas, which astronomers said could be the oldest comet ever observed.

    “Wait…. what’s the tea on 3I Atlas?!?!!!!!!!?????” she replied.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    Health workers in protective gear responding to Ebola outbreak cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

    WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139

    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    President Bola Tinubu speaking at a public event in Nigeria, representing federal government economic policy announcements.

    Tinubu: Fuel subsidy, forex cabals behind rising insecurity

    NDLEA operatives at a clandestine methamphetamine laboratory uncovered in Ogun forest with seized chemical substances and suspects.

    NDLEA busts N480bn methamphetamine lab in Ogun, arrests three Mexicans

    Big Wiz: Five Wizkid songs that sound like Fela’s

    Big Wiz: Wizkid becomes first African artiste to reach 11bn Spotify streams

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    Southampton had been looking for an immediate return to the Premier League having been relegated at the end of the 2024-25 season

    FA opens Southampton investigation over Spygate

    May 21, 2026
    Health workers in protective gear responding to Ebola outbreak cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

    WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139

    May 21, 2026
    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    May 21, 2026
    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    May 21, 2026
    President Bola Tinubu speaking at a public event in Nigeria, representing federal government economic policy announcements.

    Tinubu: Fuel subsidy, forex cabals behind rising insecurity

    May 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2026 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.