Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    Fernandes

    Fernandes breaks assist record as Man United thrash Brighton 3-0

    May 24, 2026
    Guardiola celebrates milestone as Man City win at Leicester

    Guardiola loses final Man City match in Aston Villa defeat

    May 24, 2026
    Rooney says age has caught up with Mohamed Salah Liverpool

    Liverpool clinch Champions League spot in Salah’s last match

    May 24, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Fernandes breaks assist record as Man United thrash Brighton 3-0
    • Guardiola loses final Man City match in Aston Villa defeat
    • Liverpool clinch Champions League spot in Salah’s last match
    • Tottenham escape relegation after narrowly beating Everton
    • US, Iran report major progress in talks to end months of war
    • Trump reveals US will not ‘rush into a deal’ with Iran
    • Ebuka Obi-Uchendu opens up on 13-year smoking addiction
    • Atiku says Nigeria needs experienced candidate to unseat Tinubu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Sunday, May 24
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    EFCC declares Tejuosho City Boy Movement women leader wanted over alleged job scam

    Opalim LiftedBy Opalim LiftedMay 1, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    EFCC wanted notice for Halimat Adenike Tejuosho over alleged fraud and job scam in Nigeria
    City Boy Movement women leader Adenike Tejuosho
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has declared Halimat Adenike Tejuosho, the south-west zonal coordinator of the women’s wing of the City Boy Movement (CBM), wanted over an alleged case of obtaining money by false pretence.

    In a recent notice issued, the anti-graft agency said Tejuosho, 41, is wanted in connection with an ongoing investigation into fraud-related offences.

    According to the EFCC, Tejuosho is an indigene of Lagos State, with her last known address listed as House A26, Aso Grove Estate, Maitama Extension, Abuja.

    The commission called on anyone with information on her whereabouts to contact its offices across the country.

    “Anybody with useful information as to her whereabouts should please contact the Commission in its Ibadan, Uyo, Sokoto, Maiduguri, Benin, Makurdi, Kaduna, Ilorin, Enugu, Kano, Lagos, Gombe, Port Harcourt or Abuja offices, or through 08093322644; its email address: info@efcc.gov.ng; or the nearest police station and other security agencies,” the notice reads.

    Tejuosho had previously been on the radar of the EFCC over an alleged appointment and contract scam.

    In June 2025, the commission interrogated her following complaints that she obtained money from victims under the guise of securing federal government jobs and lucrative contracts.

    The businesswoman, said to be the founder of Haleems Integrated Services Limited, was accused of running a scheme involving fake appointment letters and forged documents to convince victims of her claims.

    She was previously granted administrative bail after being questioned by the EFCC, with the agency saying investigations were ongoing at the time.

    The EFCC has now urged anyone with useful information that could lead to her arrest to come forward.

    CITY BOY MOVEMENT SUSPENDS TEJUOSHO

    Following the EFCC’s notice, the City Boy Movement announced her suspension as south-west zonal coordinator of its women’s wing.

    In a statement, the group said the decision takes immediate effect pending the outcome of investigations.

    “This action has been taken as a necessary administrative measure to protect the image, credibility, and ethical standards of the Movement,” the statement reads.

    The group said the suspension would ensure that the investigation proceeds “without interference, obstruction, or undue influence”.

    It added that it maintains a zero-tolerance stance against misconduct and any act capable of bringing the organisation into disrepute.

    CBM is a youth-driven political advocacy group supporting President Bola Tinubu’s “Renewed Hope” agenda and second-term bid.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    Richarlison scored a late equalizer to give Tottenham Hotspur a deserved draw at Liverpool as under-pressure interim coach Igor Tudor secured his first point.

    Tottenham escape relegation after narrowly beating Everton

    Donald Trump speaking as US and Iran negotiators report progress towards a peace agreement ending months of conflict.

    US, Iran report major progress in talks to end months of war

    Donald Trump speaking as US and Iran negotiators report progress towards a peace agreement ending months of conflict.

    Trump reveals US will not ‘rush into a deal’ with Iran

    Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar criticising Nigeria’s response to xenophobic attacks against Nigerians in South Africa.

    Atiku says Nigeria needs experienced candidate to unseat Tinubu

    Wendy Achumba

    Wendy Achumba: killers of Imo student nurse arrested

    Three Kwara worshippers killed, 15 abducted by gunmen

    Three Kwara worshippers killed, 15 abducted by gunmen

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    Fernandes

    Fernandes breaks assist record as Man United thrash Brighton 3-0

    May 24, 2026
    Guardiola celebrates milestone as Man City win at Leicester

    Guardiola loses final Man City match in Aston Villa defeat

    May 24, 2026
    Rooney says age has caught up with Mohamed Salah Liverpool

    Liverpool clinch Champions League spot in Salah’s last match

    May 24, 2026
    Richarlison scored a late equalizer to give Tottenham Hotspur a deserved draw at Liverpool as under-pressure interim coach Igor Tudor secured his first point.

    Tottenham escape relegation after narrowly beating Everton

    May 24, 2026
    Donald Trump speaking as US and Iran negotiators report progress towards a peace agreement ending months of conflict.

    US, Iran report major progress in talks to end months of war

    May 24, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2026 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.