Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    Shettima says allies warned Tinubu against wearing gifted campaign outfits

    Shettima: People told Tinubu I wanted to kill him and become president

    May 20, 2026
    Rabiu Kwankwaso speaking during a political event amid ADC crisis speculation

    Kwankwaso working for Tinubu’s re-election, Kano gov’s aide alleges

    May 20, 2026
    Gbajabiamila behind my ordeal, detained journalist reveals on Inside Sources

    Gbajabiamila lauds Lagos APC primaries as Desmond Elliott withdraws

    May 20, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Shettima: People told Tinubu I wanted to kill him and become president
    • Kwankwaso working for Tinubu’s re-election, Kano gov’s aide alleges
    • Gbajabiamila lauds Lagos APC primaries as Desmond Elliott withdraws
    • DHQ says Oyo school attacks not evidence of terrorist base in South-West
    • Desmond Elliot alleges intimidation, withdraws from APC primary
    • Nigeria intensifies airport surveillance over Ebola outbreak fears
    • Students flee Oyo schools as police dismiss terrorist attack rumours
    • Bwala urges Nigerians to defend themselves against terrorists
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Thursday, May 21
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    Soldier strips lady naked for indecent dressing in Ogun

    Chronicle EditorBy Chronicle EditorDecember 5, 2020No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    A soldier strips a lady naked for allegedly dressing indecently Indecent Dressing
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    An unidentified Nigerian soldier on Saturday, assaulted a young lady who he bizarrely claimed was dressed in a manner he considered indecent.

    The incident happened around 9:47 am at Oju-Ore in the Ota area of Ogun State. The lady, who was clad in a pair of shorts and white knitted coverup, was trekking on the road when she was assaulted.

    An eyewitnesses said the soldier, who was riding in a commercial bus, alighted from the bus and pounced on the young lady, unprovoked.

    Eyewitnesses reported that he slapped the young lady repeatedly and when the shocked lady attempted to run away from the unprovoked assault, he pulled her back violently with her braided long hair.

    The soldier was caught on video yanking off the young lady’s blouse and had also wanted to take off her bra when passersby intervened.

    • Girl kills boyfriend during “native bulletproof” charm test in Calabar

    They begged him repeatedly before he let go of the lady.

    He then joined the commercial bus he was riding in and the driver drove off.

    Efforts to reach the spokesman for 81 Division of the Nigerian Army, Major Olaniyi Osoba, for comments proved abortive on Saturday as his line was switched off as of the time of filing this report.

    Last month, soldiers deployed in the streets of Beere in Ibadan, Oyo State, to curb the #EndSARS protests were also caught on camera flogging a woman for what they termed ‘indecent dressing’.

    Rights group, Amnesty International, has accused the Nigerian military of committing several acts of abuse some of which include whipping, forced haircuts, and sometimes, extrajudicial killings.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    Shettima says allies warned Tinubu against wearing gifted campaign outfits

    Shettima: People told Tinubu I wanted to kill him and become president

    Rabiu Kwankwaso speaking during a political event amid ADC crisis speculation

    Kwankwaso working for Tinubu’s re-election, Kano gov’s aide alleges

    Gbajabiamila behind my ordeal, detained journalist reveals on Inside Sources

    Gbajabiamila lauds Lagos APC primaries as Desmond Elliott withdraws

    DHQ dismisses fears of terrorist stronghold after Oyo school attacks

    DHQ says Oyo school attacks not evidence of terrorist base in South-West

    Desmond Elliot speaking during an interview on Channels Television about the attempted impeachment of Mudashiru Obasa.

    Desmond Elliot alleges intimidation, withdraws from APC primary

    Nigeria intensifies airport surveillance over Ebola outbreak fears

    Nigeria intensifies airport surveillance over Ebola outbreak fears

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    Shettima says allies warned Tinubu against wearing gifted campaign outfits

    Shettima: People told Tinubu I wanted to kill him and become president

    May 20, 2026
    Rabiu Kwankwaso speaking during a political event amid ADC crisis speculation

    Kwankwaso working for Tinubu’s re-election, Kano gov’s aide alleges

    May 20, 2026
    Gbajabiamila behind my ordeal, detained journalist reveals on Inside Sources

    Gbajabiamila lauds Lagos APC primaries as Desmond Elliott withdraws

    May 20, 2026
    DHQ dismisses fears of terrorist stronghold after Oyo school attacks

    DHQ says Oyo school attacks not evidence of terrorist base in South-West

    May 20, 2026
    Desmond Elliot speaking during an interview on Channels Television about the attempted impeachment of Mudashiru Obasa.

    Desmond Elliot alleges intimidation, withdraws from APC primary

    May 20, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2026 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.