Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    Alvaro Arbeloa appointed as Real Madrid head coach after Alonso exit

    Alvaro Arbeloa confirms Real Madrid departure

    May 22, 2026
    Man United confirm Carrick as permanent manager

    Man United confirm Carrick as permanent head coach until 2028

    May 22, 2026
    Manchester City confirm Pep Guardiola's exit

    Manchester City confirm Pep Guardiola’s exit

    May 22, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Alvaro Arbeloa confirms Real Madrid departure
    • Man United confirm Carrick as permanent head coach until 2028
    • Manchester City confirm Pep Guardiola’s exit
    • Man City confirm Guardiola exit after trophy-filled 10-year reign
    • Irate mob sets Ebola hospital on fire in DR Congo
    • JUST IN: Sani approves nearly N1bn for Kaduna workers’ entitlements
    • Trump sends 5000 US troops to Poland, NATO gives nod
    • Mixed reactions trail JAMB registrar Segun Aina appointment
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Friday, May 22
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    Police arrest six kidnappers in Nasarawa

    Vincent OsuwoBy Vincent OsuwoJanuary 10, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    DHQ says Oyo kidnap carried out by JAS terrorists
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    Police operatives, in collaboration with local vigilantes, have successfully stormed kidnappers’ hideouts in Angara and Fadaman Bauna villages of the Lafia East Development Area in the Lafia Local Government Area of Nasarawa State.

    The operation resulted in the arrest of six accused kidnappers and the rescue of three victims—two women and one man.

    Ramhan Nansel, the state’s Police Public Relations Officer, revealed this in a statement released to journalists on Friday in Lafia, the capital of Nasarawa State.

    According to him, the victims were retrieved unharmed, treated quickly, and reunited with their families.

    He said, “This operation followed a complaint lodged on January 7, 2026, reporting that suspected kidnappers invaded Angara village and abducted two females, leaving behind an infant, and later kidnapped another male in the same village.

    “Acting on this information, the Commissioner of Police, Nasarawa State Command, CP Shetima Jauro Mohammed, immediately ordered a manhunt for the perpetrators, which culminated in the successful arrest of the suspects and the rescue of the victims.”

    Nansel went on to say that the suspects had confessed to the crime and had been sent to the State Criminal Investigation Department on the Commissioner of Police’s orders for a thorough investigation and prosecution.

    He went on to say that the Commissioner of Police assures the good people of Nasarawa State that the command will continue to combat all forms of criminality throughout the state.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    Irate mob sets Ebola hospital on fire in DR Congo

    Irate mob sets Ebola hospital on fire in DR Congo

    Kaduna State Governor Uba Sani addressing judiciary staff union leaders during a meeting at Sir Kashim Ibrahim House in Kaduna.

    JUST IN: Sani approves nearly N1bn for Kaduna workers’ entitlements

    Trump : You're on your own, US tells citizens in Israel amid Middle East tensions 

    Trump sends 5000 US troops to Poland, NATO gives nod

    Nigerians reacting on social media to the appointment of Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar announced by President Tinubu.

    Mixed reactions trail JAMB registrar Segun Aina appointment

    The Governor of Benue State, Hyacinth Alia, has expressed deep sorrow over the death of ten people in a tragic accident in the Okete community, Ohimini Local Government Area.

    Alia wins Benue APC governorship primary election

    RCMP tactical armoured vehicle and heavily armed officers outside a Spencer Street home during a police raid in downtown St. John’s.

    Police deploy flash bangs, armoured vehicle in St. John’s drug raid

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    Alvaro Arbeloa appointed as Real Madrid head coach after Alonso exit

    Alvaro Arbeloa confirms Real Madrid departure

    May 22, 2026
    Man United confirm Carrick as permanent manager

    Man United confirm Carrick as permanent head coach until 2028

    May 22, 2026
    Manchester City confirm Pep Guardiola's exit

    Manchester City confirm Pep Guardiola’s exit

    May 22, 2026
    Manchester City confirm Pep Guardiola's exit

    Man City confirm Guardiola exit after trophy-filled 10-year reign

    May 22, 2026
    Irate mob sets Ebola hospital on fire in DR Congo

    Irate mob sets Ebola hospital on fire in DR Congo

    May 22, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2026 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.