Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    El-Rufai court bail hearing in Abuja with strict DSS reporting and surety conditions outlined by the Federal High Court.

    Court orders El-Rufai to report to DSS monthly

    May 18, 2026
    Land-grabbing thugs popularly called "Omo Onile" have demolished over 50 buildings in the Surulere community of Lagos State.

    Political thugs disrupt Ondo APC primary collation

    May 18, 2026
    Senate : SERAP demands Akpabio publish names in N200tn NNPCL probe

    Akpabio emerges APC senatorial candidate for Akwa Ibom north west

    May 18, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Court orders El-Rufai to report to DSS monthly
    • Political thugs disrupt Ondo APC primary collation
    • Akpabio emerges APC senatorial candidate for Akwa Ibom north west
    • El-Rufai: Family kicks as DSS picks ex-gov after court grants bail
    • Yahaya Bello wins APC Kogi central senate primary
    • Fire outbreak razes Abuja national hospital
    • Robert Lewandowski to leave Barcelona at end of season
    • Dani Carvajal leaves Real Madrid after 23 years
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Tuesday, May 19
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    Lookman blasts Atalanta for blocking transfer, submits exit request

    Opalim LiftedBy Opalim LiftedAugust 3, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    Lookman unfollows Atalanta on Instagram after Inter Milan bid rejected
    Ademola Lookman scored a hat-trick to help Atalanta win the Europa League last year
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    Ademola Lookman, Super Eagles winger, has accused Atalanta of “blocking the opportunity” for him to exit the club.

    In a post on social media on Sunday, the 27-year-old said “enough is enough”, adding that he has formally handed the club a transfer request.

    Lookman said he and the club management had been “in agreement that now is the right time” and they “were clear with me that if a fair offer came in, they would allow me to move”.

    The winger added that despite Atalanta receiving “an offer in alignment to what I believe had been discussed”, the club has refused to honour its agreement.

    “As a result and after many months of broken promises and what I feel has been poor treatment towards me as both a human being and as a professional footballer, sadly I feel I have no choice but to speak out for what I believe is right and I feel that enough is enough,” the post reads.

    “I can confirm I have now handed in a formal transfer request.

    • Lookman unfollows Atalanta on social media after Inter Milan bid rejected

    “Even throughout the extremely difficult moments I’ve endured, many of which have remained private and confidential, I have always tried to put the club, the fans and the team first and hoped it would not get to this, but I unfortunately feel there is now little choice.”

    A few days ago, Lookman deleted all posts related to Atalanta on his Instagram page.

    He also unfollowed the club on Instagram and deleted the team’s name from his bio.

    Lookman also removed posts and pictures of himself in the team’s jersey on the social media page — including his profile picture.

    The development follows the club’s rejection of Inter Milan’s latest offer to sign the 27-year-old.

    Atalanta recently rejected €42 million plus €3 million add-ons from Inter Milan for Lookman.

    The Bergamo club insist on its asking price of €60 million for Lookman despite the player and Nerrazuri reportedly agreeing on personal terms.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    Lewandowski shines as Barcelona crush Dortmund in UEFA Champions League showdown

    Robert Lewandowski to leave Barcelona at end of season

    Dani Carvajal

    Dani Carvajal leaves Real Madrid after 23 years

    Mourinho to return as Real Madrid coach after unbeaten run at Benfica

    Mourinho agrees Real Madrid return

    Mourinho to return as Real Madrid coach after unbeaten run at Benfica

    Mourinho to return as Real Madrid coach after unbeaten run at Benfica

    Fernandes

    Bruno Fernandes equals assist record as Man United beat Forest 3-2

    Xabi Alonso reacts as reports link him with the Chelsea manager’s job.

    Chelsea appoint Alonso as new manager after turbulent season

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    El-Rufai court bail hearing in Abuja with strict DSS reporting and surety conditions outlined by the Federal High Court.

    Court orders El-Rufai to report to DSS monthly

    May 18, 2026
    Land-grabbing thugs popularly called "Omo Onile" have demolished over 50 buildings in the Surulere community of Lagos State.

    Political thugs disrupt Ondo APC primary collation

    May 18, 2026
    Senate : SERAP demands Akpabio publish names in N200tn NNPCL probe

    Akpabio emerges APC senatorial candidate for Akwa Ibom north west

    May 18, 2026
    Peter Obi has expressed condolences to former Kaduna State governor Mallam Nasir El-Rufai on the death of his mother, Hajiya Umma El-Rufai.

    El-Rufai: Family kicks as DSS picks ex-gov after court grants bail

    May 18, 2026
    Gunmen in military uniform attacked Yahaya Bello - Kogi Government

    Yahaya Bello wins APC Kogi central senate primary

    May 18, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2026 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.