Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    Bandits attack customs facility, kill officer in Kebbi

    Bandits abduct traditional ruler in Kwara

    November 29, 2025
    Why Nigeria can’t defeat Boko Haram with guns alone – Bishop Kukah

    Kukah denies Christian genocide in Nigeria

    November 29, 2025
    Takumi Minamino (right) joined Monaco from Liverpool in June 2022

    10-man Monaco stun PSG as Minamino scores winner

    November 29, 2025
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Bandits abduct traditional ruler in Kwara
    • Kukah denies Christian genocide in Nigeria
    • 10-man Monaco stun PSG as Minamino scores winner
    • Resident doctors suspend indefinite strike
    • Bayern Munich trash St Pauli 3-1 after Arsenal defeat
    • Barcelona get dominant 3-1 win against Alaves
    • Foden scores late winner as Man City beat Leeds
    • BREAKING: Tinubu names Reno Omokri, Fani-Kayode, Mahmoud Yakubu, 29 others as ambassadors
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Sunday, November 30
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    Man Utd player Antony’s ex-girlfriend accuses him of domestic abuse

    Vincent OsuwoBy Vincent OsuwoSeptember 5, 2023No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    Substitute Antony scored the winner as Manchester United beat Barcelona at Old Trafford
    Substitute Antony scored the winner as Manchester United beat Barcelona at Old Trafford
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    Brazilian star Antony Matheus dos Santos has been accused of domestic violence by his ex-girlfriend, Gabriela Cavallin.

    Cavallin accused the 23-year-old Manchester United winger of attacking her while she was pregnant, damaging her breast implant, cutting her finger with a glass, and threatening to throw her out of a speeding car.

    A DJ and influencer, Cavallin had filed a complaint against Antony with the Greater Manchester Police, alleging four incidents of domestic violence, bodily injury, and a threat to the authorities in Sao Paulo in June.

    She further went into details with Brazilian website UOL on Monday, revealing WhatsApp screenshots and pictures of her injuries.

    She accused Antony of putting her in a car, attacking her repeatedly while she was pregnant, and threatening to push her out of the vehicle at high speed in June 2022 during a holiday in Brazil.

    Despite continuing to have a relationship with Antony, she claimed in the interview that he alternated between moments of affection and outbursts of aggression before apologizing.

    She said, “I don’t remember exactly who the fight was about, but it was someone I had been with years ago. “He punched me in the chest, and my silicone implant turned over.

    “Then I came to Brazil for surgery to change the prosthesis. He said,  “I didn’t mean to hurt you; it was accidental; it wasn’t a punch; I just pushed you; I just held you against the wall.”

    She further said, “I knew I had to leave, but I couldn’t.  I liked him a lot. I had a lot of hope.

    According to her, the last attack happened on May 8 when Antony threatened her with a glass and she cut a finger trying to defend herself, leading to her return to Brazil.

    “I was very attached to the beginning of our relationship, to the things he was to me in the beginning. On that last day [May 8], it was very serious. I was really scared that I wouldn’t be able to get out of the house.”

    • Mason Greenwood arrested over rape claim

    Confirming the report of the incident, a police statement on Monday night read: “Greater Manchester Police is aware of the allegations made, and inquiries remain ongoing to establish the circumstances surrounding this report.”

    The player’s representatives, however, told UOL the case remains under “judicial secrecy” and did not wish to comment.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    Takumi Minamino (right) joined Monaco from Liverpool in June 2022

    10-man Monaco stun PSG as Minamino scores winner

    Bayern Munich trash St Pauli 3-1 after Arsenal defeat

    Bayern Munich trash St Pauli 3-1 after Arsenal defeat

    Barcelona

    Barcelona get dominant 3-1 win against Alaves

    Foden scores late winner as Man City beat Leeds

    Foden scores late winner as Man City beat Leeds

    Russia to replace phone numbers with usernames

    Russia threatens to ban WhatsApp

    NFF in fresh $960,000 FIFA Women World Cup scandal

    NFF in fresh $960,000 FIFA Women World Cup scandal

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    Bandits attack customs facility, kill officer in Kebbi

    Bandits abduct traditional ruler in Kwara

    November 29, 2025
    Why Nigeria can’t defeat Boko Haram with guns alone – Bishop Kukah

    Kukah denies Christian genocide in Nigeria

    November 29, 2025
    Takumi Minamino (right) joined Monaco from Liverpool in June 2022

    10-man Monaco stun PSG as Minamino scores winner

    November 29, 2025
    Resident doctors to get N11.99bn as FG moves to end strike

    Resident doctors suspend indefinite strike

    November 29, 2025
    Bayern Munich trash St Pauli 3-1 after Arsenal defeat

    Bayern Munich trash St Pauli 3-1 after Arsenal defeat

    November 29, 2025
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2025 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.