Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    El-Rufai court bail hearing in Abuja with strict DSS reporting and surety conditions outlined by the Federal High Court.

    Court orders El-Rufai to report to DSS monthly

    May 18, 2026
    Land-grabbing thugs popularly called "Omo Onile" have demolished over 50 buildings in the Surulere community of Lagos State.

    Political thugs disrupt Ondo APC primary collation

    May 18, 2026
    Senate : SERAP demands Akpabio publish names in N200tn NNPCL probe

    Akpabio emerges APC senatorial candidate for Akwa Ibom north west

    May 18, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Court orders El-Rufai to report to DSS monthly
    • Political thugs disrupt Ondo APC primary collation
    • Akpabio emerges APC senatorial candidate for Akwa Ibom north west
    • El-Rufai: Family kicks as DSS picks ex-gov after court grants bail
    • Yahaya Bello wins APC Kogi central senate primary
    • Fire outbreak razes Abuja national hospital
    • Robert Lewandowski to leave Barcelona at end of season
    • Dani Carvajal leaves Real Madrid after 23 years
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Monday, May 18
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs faces more than 100 new assault allegations

    Chronicle EditorBy Chronicle EditorOctober 2, 2024No Comments4 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    Diddy closer to prison release
    Sean 'Diddy' Combs was accused of sex trafficking and racketeering conspiracy
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    A US lawyer has announced that more than 100 people will sue rapper Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs for sexual assault, rape, and sexual exploitation.

    According to Texas attorney Tony Buzbee, some of the alleged victims are minors who were abused as young as nine years old.

    “This is an important matter that we intend to aggressively pursue,” Mr. Buzbee told reporters.

    Erica Wolff, Mr Combs’ lawyer, stated that the rapper “emphatically and categorically” denies the allegations, calling them “false and defamatory”.

    Mr. Buzbee stated that he and his team “will leave no stone unturned to find potentially liable parties” in the alleged abuse, as well as “any individual or entity who participated in or benefited from this egregious behaviour.”

    Read Also: Sean Combs stripped of his honorary Howard University degree

    Ms Wolff told the BBC that Mr Combs “looks forward to proving his innocence and vindicating himself in court, where the truth will be established based on evidence, not speculation”.

    This is the latest legal action taken against Mr. Combs.

    Mr Combs was arrested last week and faces charges of racketeering and sex trafficking. He is currently in federal custody after being denied bail, and he is appealing.

    Tony Buzbee Sean Combs
    The youngest was nine years old, says alleged victims’ lawyer Tony Buzbee

    He has denied all allegations of criminal wrongdoing.

    According to Mr Buzbee, who is licensed to practice law in Texas and New York, he is representing 120 alleged victims, half of whom are men and the other half women from more than 25 states across the United States.

    He added that 25 of the alleged victims he represents are minors. This is the first time Mr Combs has been accused of sexually abusing children.

    Mr Buzbee stated that the allegations date back to 1991 and continue to this year, with incidents occurring in Los Angeles, New York, and Miami. He added that the majority of the incidents occurred after 2015.

    The majority of the plaintiffs, he said, claim they were date raped after parties hosted by Mr Combs at well-known venues, private residences, and hotels.

    Mr Buzbee stated that the parties were either to commemorate an album release or were New Year’s Eve and US Independence Day celebrations. Others occurred at what he described as auditions.

    “Many times, especially young people wanting to break into the industry, were coerced into this type of conduct in the promise of being made a star or the promise of having Sean Combs listen to their tape,” Mr. Buzbee claimed.

    According to his lawyer, one man, who was nine years old at the time, alleges that Mr Combs and his associates sexually abused him at a recording studio in New York while attempting to land a record deal.

    “If he hadn’t been in power, I believe I could have achieved great things. “I quit the industry because of what Sean Combs did to me,” he said in a statement released through his lawyer.

    Another man, who was also a minor at the time, claimed Mr Combs told him he would be made a “star” if he visited the rapper alone without his parents.

    His lawyer claimed that once in a private area, Mr Combs asked the boy to perform oral sex on him.

    Mr Buzbee also brought up the case of a then-15-year-old girl who claims she was flown to New York for a party hosted by Mr Combs and later raped by him and others.

    The lawyer claimed there was a clear pattern, with alleged victims typically being offered “laced” drinks before being sexually assaulted.

    “The biggest secret in the entertainment industry has finally been revealed to the world,” says Mr. Buzbee. “The wall of silence has now been broken.”

    He clarified that this is not a class action lawsuit and that individual cases will be filed for each alleged victim.

    Andrew Van Arsdale, an attorney at the AVA law group, which is representing Mr Buzbee, stated that his firm had received over 3,000 phone calls from people alleging abuse by the music mogul.

    In addition to the 120 alleged victims, he stated that his firm was working to vet another 100 cases.

    BBC

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    Drake loses $450,000 bet as Du Plessis defeats Adesanya

    Drake releases three albums at once with Kendrick Lamar diss track

    Shakira, Burna Boy release official 2026 World Cup song ‘Dai Dai’

    Shakira, Burna Boy release official 2026 World Cup song ‘Dai Dai’

    Alexx Ekubo smiling during a public appearance before his death from stage 4 kidney cancer.

    Family reveals Alexx Ekubo died from advanced kidney cancer

    Alexx Ekubo smiling during a public appearance before his death from stage 4 kidney cancer.

    Alex Ekubo: Funke Akindele, Ninilowo mourn Nollywood star

    Alexx Ekubo smiling during a public appearance before his death from stage 4 kidney cancer.

    Alex Ekubo: Things to know about late Nollywood actor

    Alexx Ekubo smiling during a public appearance before his death from stage 4 kidney cancer.

    BREAKING: Nollywood star Alexx Ekubo is dead

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    El-Rufai court bail hearing in Abuja with strict DSS reporting and surety conditions outlined by the Federal High Court.

    Court orders El-Rufai to report to DSS monthly

    May 18, 2026
    Land-grabbing thugs popularly called "Omo Onile" have demolished over 50 buildings in the Surulere community of Lagos State.

    Political thugs disrupt Ondo APC primary collation

    May 18, 2026
    Senate : SERAP demands Akpabio publish names in N200tn NNPCL probe

    Akpabio emerges APC senatorial candidate for Akwa Ibom north west

    May 18, 2026
    Peter Obi has expressed condolences to former Kaduna State governor Mallam Nasir El-Rufai on the death of his mother, Hajiya Umma El-Rufai.

    El-Rufai: Family kicks as DSS picks ex-gov after court grants bail

    May 18, 2026
    Gunmen in military uniform attacked Yahaya Bello - Kogi Government

    Yahaya Bello wins APC Kogi central senate primary

    May 18, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2026 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.