Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    Oba Kehinde Falodun, the monarch of the Agamọ Community in the Akure North Local Government Area of Ondo State, was reportedly slain by suspected Terrorists.

    Terrorists kill over 50 in Zamfara

    February 21, 2026
    Police impose 12-hour lockdown for FCT council elections

    Police impose 12-hour lockdown for FCT council elections

    February 21, 2026
    The Lagos State Internal Revenue Service has declared that it will use third-party agents to collect unpaid taxes from defaulting taxpayers, including banks, employers, debtors, tenants, and business partners.

    Lagos implements 5% withholding tax on gaming winnings

    February 20, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Terrorists kill over 50 in Zamfara
    • Police impose 12-hour lockdown for FCT council elections
    • Lagos implements 5% withholding tax on gaming winnings
    • Terrorists kidnap three in fresh attack on Plateau community
    • Tinubu mourns death of naval chief Katagum
    • N738m fraud case: Judge rebukes Maina over delays
    • Police arrest Buhari’s ex-aide Obono-Obla over alleged certificate forgery 
    • Tinubu urges orderly conduct as Rivers, Kano, FCT vote Saturday
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Saturday, February 21
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    YouTube ban was the ‘work of God’ – TB Joshua

    Chronicle EditorBy Chronicle EditorApril 19, 2021No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    Prophet TB Joshua of SCOAN says Nigeria will not break up
    Prophet TB Joshua of SCOAN
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    In the aftermath of the events that led to YouTube suspending Prophet TB Joshua’s popular channel Emmanuel TV, the cleric has reacted to the development, describing it as a “blessing” and calling on his followers to “pray for YouTube”.

    [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_TmADuubMI]

    “That is the work of God! It is like honey; wherever it drops, insects seek and find it,” Joshua stated during a ‘Partnership Meeting’ held last Friday, April 16, 2021, according to a statement from the church.

    “What happened is a blessing. I want you to help me pray for YouTube. Don’t see them the other way around; see them as friends,” he added, stressing that many discovered his ministry through the video-sharing website.

    Continuing his message the following day, the cleric added such situations should be “expected” by believers.

    “Whatever we are going through is to prepare us for the future… If you want to be strong, you need hard times to be strong. My message to the viewers all over the world – our struggle makes us stronger,” he counselled.

    “Every response – take it to God. Every response – take it for prayer. The channel we are talking about, Emmanuel TV, is a Heavenly channel. This is not a worldly channel,” he calmly concluded in a video uploaded to a new channel named ‘Official TB Joshua’.

    Emmanuel TV had over 1.8 million subscribers at the time of its suspension and its content had been viewed over 600 million times.

    A UK-based media organisation, openDemocracy, said it reported Joshua’s channel to YouTube over several videos in which he prayed for those with ‘same sex attraction’.

    • Why Youtube suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV

    In response, YouTube terminated the channel, stating the videos violated their policies on ‘Hate Speech’.

    The decision led to an outcry from Joshua’s supporters, who have started several online petitions calling for Emmanuel TV’s reinstatement by YouTube.

    The Nigerian-American Press Association (NAPA) faulted Google for the decision, describing it as “discriminatory” and calling on YouTube to restore the channel and “tender an unreserved apology to The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations”.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    Oba Kehinde Falodun, the monarch of the Agamọ Community in the Akure North Local Government Area of Ondo State, was reportedly slain by suspected Terrorists.

    Terrorists kill over 50 in Zamfara

    Police impose 12-hour lockdown for FCT council elections

    Police impose 12-hour lockdown for FCT council elections

    The Lagos State Internal Revenue Service has declared that it will use third-party agents to collect unpaid taxes from defaulting taxpayers, including banks, employers, debtors, tenants, and business partners.

    Lagos implements 5% withholding tax on gaming winnings

    Oba Kehinde Falodun, the monarch of the Agamọ Community in the Akure North Local Government Area of Ondo State, was reportedly slain by suspected Terrorists.

    Terrorists kidnap three in fresh attack on Plateau community

    President Bola Tinubu has expressed sadness over the demise of the Chief of Naval Operations of the Nigerian Navy, Rear Admiral Musa Katagum, who passed away on Thursday after a protracted illness.

    Tinubu mourns death of naval chief Katagum

    N738m fraud case: Judge rebukes Maina over delays

    N738m fraud case: Judge rebukes Maina over delays

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    Oba Kehinde Falodun, the monarch of the Agamọ Community in the Akure North Local Government Area of Ondo State, was reportedly slain by suspected Terrorists.

    Terrorists kill over 50 in Zamfara

    February 21, 2026
    Police impose 12-hour lockdown for FCT council elections

    Police impose 12-hour lockdown for FCT council elections

    February 21, 2026
    The Lagos State Internal Revenue Service has declared that it will use third-party agents to collect unpaid taxes from defaulting taxpayers, including banks, employers, debtors, tenants, and business partners.

    Lagos implements 5% withholding tax on gaming winnings

    February 20, 2026
    Oba Kehinde Falodun, the monarch of the Agamọ Community in the Akure North Local Government Area of Ondo State, was reportedly slain by suspected Terrorists.

    Terrorists kidnap three in fresh attack on Plateau community

    February 20, 2026
    President Bola Tinubu has expressed sadness over the demise of the Chief of Naval Operations of the Nigerian Navy, Rear Admiral Musa Katagum, who passed away on Thursday after a protracted illness.

    Tinubu mourns death of naval chief Katagum

    February 20, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2026 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.