Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    FA Cup Crystal Palace whip Everton at Selhurst Park

    Crystal Palace waste lead to draw Zrinjski 1-1

    February 19, 2026
    Ghana fans at an Africa football game

    When African fans started reading the game like experts

    February 19, 2026
    Morocco seeks two years jail for 18 Senegalese fans

    Morocco seeks two years jail for 18 Senegalese fans

    February 19, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Crystal Palace waste lead to draw Zrinjski 1-1
    • When African fans started reading the game like experts
    • Morocco seeks two years jail for 18 Senegalese fans
    • NBA denies sharing $2,000 with SANs
    • Barinada Mpigi, Rivers senator dies at 64
    • Rivers assembly stops impeachment proceedings against Fubara
    • EFCC secures interim attachment order on nine mineral-laden trucks in Kwara
    • Unity Bank says merger with Providus firmly on track
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Friday, February 20
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    Moyo Lawal clears air on leaked tape, says she’s still standing strong

    Vincent OsuwoBy Vincent OsuwoOctober 16, 2023No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    Nollywood actress Moyo Lawal
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    Nollywood actress and producer Moyo Lawal has stated that she is still going strong despite the unauthorized release of her intimate tape in September.

    Lawal made news in September after a private video of her was released on social media.

    Although she had previously claimed that she intended to sue whoever released the clip, Lawal also identified the man in the video with her as an ex-fiance.

    “I want to emphasize that this video done with my ex, whom I was to marry at that time, was never intended for public consumption, and its unauthorized distribution is a breach of my boundaries.”

    In a statement on her verified Instagram handle on Sunday titled Time to Heal, the Nollywood diva shed more light on life weeks after her s*x tape was leaked.

    The post partly read, “One thing I can tell you for a fact is that things are never what they seem to be. I only had xxx twice last year; one of those times was the video that I agreed to because he started recording after the fact that he doesn’t live in Nigeria.

    • Police urge Nigerians to desist from social media nude sharing

    “He put a lot of work into winning my trust over the years, and I mean a lot. So much so, we were already working towards a house, marriage, and all.”

    Lawal also addressed trolls who claimed she released the video herself.

    “Meanwhile, to the set of unbelievers who thought I released that video because of a foolish narrative that started because I didn’t point fingers or start trash-talking or blaming anyone and stayed quiet to end it all quickly, I honestly don’t know what to tell you.

    “They say what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger and changes you. I pray I become carefree and outgoing because doing life the right way has shown my enemies she.

    “Whoever orchestrated this move to drive my enemy insane and end her career, I just said to tell you, I haven’t lost my faith; I am still standing, striving, thriving, and well taken care of.”

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    Governor Uba Sani of Kaduna State has approved 50 Christians from the state to embark on a holy pilgrimage, ending an 11-year suspension of the program.

    Kaduna ends El-Rufai’s ban, approves 50 Christians for pilgrimage

    ‘Godfather’ actor Robert Duvall dies at 95

    ‘Godfather’ actor Robert Duvall dies at 95

    US freezes assets of eight Nigerians over Boko Haram, ISIL links

    US sanctions eight Nigerians over Boko Haram links

    Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) headquarters

    NDA warns public over fake admission letters

    Presidency links El-Rufai’s thallium sulphate claim to N432bn Kaduna corruption probe

    El-Rufai says FG behind US move to blacklist Kwankwaso

    Obidients have urged Atiku Abubakar to abandon his presidential ambition in 2027 and support Obi for the ADC presidential ticket.

    Atiku urges INEC to change 2027 election timetable over Ramadan

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    FA Cup Crystal Palace whip Everton at Selhurst Park

    Crystal Palace waste lead to draw Zrinjski 1-1

    February 19, 2026
    Ghana fans at an Africa football game

    When African fans started reading the game like experts

    February 19, 2026
    Morocco seeks two years jail for 18 Senegalese fans

    Morocco seeks two years jail for 18 Senegalese fans

    February 19, 2026
    NBA denies sharing $2,000 with SANs

    NBA denies sharing $2,000 with SANs

    February 19, 2026
    Senator Barinada Mpigi, the lawmaker representing Rivers South-East Senatorial District and Chairman of the Senate Committee on Works.

    Barinada Mpigi, Rivers senator dies at 64

    February 19, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2026 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.