Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    The terrorists who kidnapped about 35 worshippers from the Christ Apostolic Church, Oke-Igan, Eruku, in the Ekiti Local Government Area of Kwara State, have reportedly demanded N100 million ransom per victim.

    Kwara govt yet to release freed church abductees after one week

    November 29, 2025
    Terrorists now using satellite communication, says NASRDA

    Terrorists now using satellite communication, says NASRDA

    November 29, 2025
    Tax reforms: NOA launches nationwide campaign to counter misinformation

    Tax reforms: NOA launches nationwide campaign to counter misinformation

    November 29, 2025
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Kwara govt yet to release freed church abductees after one week
    • Terrorists now using satellite communication, says NASRDA
    • Tax reforms: NOA launches nationwide campaign to counter misinformation
    • Jonathan says Guinea Bissau coup painful than losing to Buhari
    • Nollywood actor Lere Paimo dies at 86
    • Terrorism: Northern governors get N56bn security votes
    • Obasanjo urges FG to stop negotiating with terrorists
    • Tinubu sets up national tax policy implementation committee
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Saturday, November 29
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    Mourinho set to become Fenerbahce manager

    MayorBy MayorMay 31, 2024No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    Roma: UEFA ban Mourinho for abusing referee Taylor
    Jose Mourinho
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    Jose Mourinho is set to be out of job market as the Portuguese coach is set to become the manager of Turkish club, Fenerbahce.

    According to Italian transfer guru Fabrizio Romano, the former Chelsea, Manchester United, Real Madrid and Inter Milan manager is expected to take over the reins at Turkey’s Fenerbahce ahead of the new season.

    Mourinho is said to have agreed a two-year contract with the Istanbul-based outfit, which includes an option for a possible extension for another season.

    The deal between the club and the Portuguese coach was negotiated by well-known agent Jorge Mendes – now all that is needed is to sign all the formal documents.

    Fenerbahce will be Mourinho’s tenth club as manager – he has coached Benfica, Leiria, Porto, Chelsea, Inter, Real Madrid, Man Utd, Tottenham and Roma so far.

    Mourinho could meet Edin Dzeko, whom he briefly managed at Roma, in Istanbul.

    • Jose Mourinho sacked as Roma manager

    The Turkish club also has Brazilian Fred, with whom the Portuguese worked at Man Utd, alongside stars like Dusan Tadic and Michy Batshuayi in their ranks.

    Fenerbahce were led by Turkish coach Ismail Kartal last season, under whose guidance the club lost only once in the league, collecting 99 points.

    That was not enough to win the trophy, though, as rivals Galatasaray finished with an incredible 102 points. The wait for the 20th Turkish title has now stretched to 10 years.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    NFF in fresh $960,000 FIFA Women World Cup scandal

    NFF in fresh $960,000 FIFA Women World Cup scandal

    Mikel Arteta was appointed as Arsenal head coach in 2019

    Arteta believes Chelsea ‘fully deserving’ title rivals ahead of clash

    Portugal clinch first-ever U17 World Cup title with win over Austria

    Portugal clinch first-ever U17 World Cup title with win over Austria

    Dominant Nottingham breeze past Malmo in Europa League

    Dominant Nottingham breeze past Malmo in Europa League

    D’Tigers fall to Tunisia 88-78 in 2027 FIBA World Cup qualifier

    D’Tigers fall to Tunisia in 2027 FIBA World Cup qualifier

    Malen scores twice in Villa's 2-1 win against Young Boys

    Malen scores twice in Villa’s 2-1 win against Young Boys

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    The terrorists who kidnapped about 35 worshippers from the Christ Apostolic Church, Oke-Igan, Eruku, in the Ekiti Local Government Area of Kwara State, have reportedly demanded N100 million ransom per victim.

    Kwara govt yet to release freed church abductees after one week

    November 29, 2025
    Terrorists now using satellite communication, says NASRDA

    Terrorists now using satellite communication, says NASRDA

    November 29, 2025
    Tax reforms: NOA launches nationwide campaign to counter misinformation

    Tax reforms: NOA launches nationwide campaign to counter misinformation

    November 29, 2025
    2027: Court asked to restrain Jonathan from contesting

    Jonathan says Guinea Bissau coup painful than losing to Buhari

    November 29, 2025
    Veteran Nollywood actor and cultural icon Lere Paimo

    Nollywood actor Lere Paimo dies at 86

    November 29, 2025
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2025 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.