Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    DSS invites Datti Baba-Ahmed over alleged inciting public comments

    DSS invites Datti Baba-Ahmed over alleged inciting public comments

    November 29, 2025
    Minister for Justice and Attorney-General Abubakar Malami EFCC assets

    Malami released after EFCC grilling

    November 29, 2025
    Veteran Nollywood actor and cultural icon Lere Paimo

    Lere Paimo is alive – ANTP

    November 29, 2025
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • DSS invites Datti Baba-Ahmed over alleged inciting public comments
    • Malami released after EFCC grilling
    • Lere Paimo is alive – ANTP
    • Jonathan questions Guinea-Bissau’s president’s involvement in coup
    • Tanker explosion kills three in Kano
    • Kwara govt yet to release freed church abductees after one week
    • Terrorists now using satellite communication, says NASRDA
    • Tax reforms: NOA launches nationwide campaign to counter misinformation
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Saturday, November 29
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    Presidency assures Nigerians over Nnamdi Kanu’s “hell” speech

    Chronicle EditorBy Chronicle EditorOctober 24, 2018No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    Nnamdi Kanu is leader of proscribed IPOB
    Nnamdi Kanu, leader of proscribed IPOB is in DSS custody
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp
    IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu has surfaced in Israel and has vowed to bring hell to Nigeria on his return
    IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu has surfaced in Israel and has vowed to bring hell to Nigeria on his return

    The Presidency has assured Nigerians that there is no reason to worry about what it describes as the hollow outburst by Nnamdi Kanu, the disputed leader of the terrorist organisation, IPOB.

    Kanu, currently hiding in Israel said recently that he was returning to Nigeria “with hell’’.

    The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Garba Shehu, gave the assurance in Abuja, assuring that Nigeria under President Muhammadu Buhari was strong enough to defend its territory against any threat.

    Shehu stressed that the utterances of the disputed IPOB leader were a mere distraction that would not be allowed to undermine the relationship Nigeria has enjoyed with other countries.

    He said the Buhari administration has the assurances of other nations that they would continue to reciprocate the respect Nigeria has for their sovereignty.

    READ: Ernest Shonekan is alive – Ogun Govt

    British authorities had briefed the Nigerian government about the temporary travel document they are about to issue to Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), who holds a Nigeria-UK dual citizenship.

    A senior Federal Government official with the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, who spoke on condition of anonymity, confirmed this development to NAN in Abuja, on Tuesday.

    He explained that the British authorities had further reassured that they had the best intention towards Nigeria and its citizens.

    The IPOB leader, who was sighted in Israel last week, had pledged to return to Nigeria soon, after his unceremonious disappearance from the country for about 13 months.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    DSS invites Datti Baba-Ahmed over alleged inciting public comments

    DSS invites Datti Baba-Ahmed over alleged inciting public comments

    Minister for Justice and Attorney-General Abubakar Malami EFCC assets

    Malami released after EFCC grilling

    Veteran Nollywood actor and cultural icon Lere Paimo

    Lere Paimo is alive – ANTP

    2027: Court asked to restrain Jonathan from contesting

    Jonathan questions Guinea-Bissau’s president’s involvement in coup

    39 Niger tanker explosion victims get mass burial

    Tanker explosion kills three in Kano

    The terrorists who kidnapped about 35 worshippers from the Christ Apostolic Church, Oke-Igan, Eruku, in the Ekiti Local Government Area of Kwara State, have reportedly demanded N100 million ransom per victim.

    Kwara govt yet to release freed church abductees after one week

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    DSS invites Datti Baba-Ahmed over alleged inciting public comments

    DSS invites Datti Baba-Ahmed over alleged inciting public comments

    November 29, 2025
    Minister for Justice and Attorney-General Abubakar Malami EFCC assets

    Malami released after EFCC grilling

    November 29, 2025
    Veteran Nollywood actor and cultural icon Lere Paimo

    Lere Paimo is alive – ANTP

    November 29, 2025
    2027: Court asked to restrain Jonathan from contesting

    Jonathan questions Guinea-Bissau’s president’s involvement in coup

    November 29, 2025
    39 Niger tanker explosion victims get mass burial

    Tanker explosion kills three in Kano

    November 29, 2025
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2025 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.