Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    The terrorists who kidnapped about 35 worshippers from the Christ Apostolic Church, Oke-Igan, Eruku, in the Ekiti Local Government Area of Kwara State, have reportedly demanded N100 million ransom per victim.

    Kwara govt yet to release freed church abductees after one week

    November 29, 2025
    Terrorists now using satellite communication, says NASRDA

    Terrorists now using satellite communication, says NASRDA

    November 29, 2025
    Tax reforms: NOA launches nationwide campaign to counter misinformation

    Tax reforms: NOA launches nationwide campaign to counter misinformation

    November 29, 2025
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Kwara govt yet to release freed church abductees after one week
    • Terrorists now using satellite communication, says NASRDA
    • Tax reforms: NOA launches nationwide campaign to counter misinformation
    • Jonathan says Guinea Bissau coup painful than losing to Buhari
    • Nollywood actor Lere Paimo dies at 86
    • Terrorism: Northern governors get N56bn security votes
    • Obasanjo urges FG to stop negotiating with terrorists
    • Tinubu sets up national tax policy implementation committee
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Saturday, November 29
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    JAMB warns against illegal registration centers

    Vincent OsuwoBy Vincent OsuwoFebruary 12, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    JAMB registrar fires back at critics over resignation calls, 'truck pushers cannot direct pilots'
    Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, JAMB Registrar
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has warned candidates registering for the 2025 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) to avoid unauthorized registration centers, cautioning that patronizing such centers could result in the invalidation of their registration.

    Mukarram Adamu, JAMB’s Public Relations Officer in Jigawa State, issued the warning in a statement on Tuesday in Dutse, the state capital.

    According to the announcement, 1,021 candidates have so far registered in Jigawa State for the 2025 UTME and DE, out of a total of 201,867 candidates registered worldwide.

    Adamu said that registration is taking place at 12 certified computer-based test centers throughout the state.

    Adamu emphasized that the approved CBT centers were established to ensure a smooth, transparent, and hitch-free registration process while also preventing cases of fraud and irregularities.

    “JAMB has assured candidates that it will take every necessary measure to ensure the registration process is seamless,” Adamu stated.

    He also disclosed that the number of 201,867 candidates registered nationwide is expected to increase as the registration exercise continues.

    Adamu also advised candidates to report any challenges or suspicious activities during the registration process and emphasized that JAMB remains committed to ensuring efficiency in the exercise.

    “Candidates are strongly advised to use only approved centers for their registration. Patronizing illegal operators could lead to disqualification,” he warned.

    The board also called on candidates to be vigilant and report any malpractices or unauthorized centers to the appropriate authorities.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    The terrorists who kidnapped about 35 worshippers from the Christ Apostolic Church, Oke-Igan, Eruku, in the Ekiti Local Government Area of Kwara State, have reportedly demanded N100 million ransom per victim.

    Kwara govt yet to release freed church abductees after one week

    Terrorists now using satellite communication, says NASRDA

    Terrorists now using satellite communication, says NASRDA

    Tax reforms: NOA launches nationwide campaign to counter misinformation

    Tax reforms: NOA launches nationwide campaign to counter misinformation

    2027: Court asked to restrain Jonathan from contesting

    Jonathan says Guinea Bissau coup painful than losing to Buhari

    Veteran Nollywood actor and cultural icon Lere Paimo

    Nollywood actor Lere Paimo dies at 86

    Terrorists now using satellite communication, says NASRDA

    Terrorism: Northern governors get N56bn security votes

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    The terrorists who kidnapped about 35 worshippers from the Christ Apostolic Church, Oke-Igan, Eruku, in the Ekiti Local Government Area of Kwara State, have reportedly demanded N100 million ransom per victim.

    Kwara govt yet to release freed church abductees after one week

    November 29, 2025
    Terrorists now using satellite communication, says NASRDA

    Terrorists now using satellite communication, says NASRDA

    November 29, 2025
    Tax reforms: NOA launches nationwide campaign to counter misinformation

    Tax reforms: NOA launches nationwide campaign to counter misinformation

    November 29, 2025
    2027: Court asked to restrain Jonathan from contesting

    Jonathan says Guinea Bissau coup painful than losing to Buhari

    November 29, 2025
    Veteran Nollywood actor and cultural icon Lere Paimo

    Nollywood actor Lere Paimo dies at 86

    November 29, 2025
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2025 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.