Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    DSS invites Datti Baba-Ahmed over alleged inciting public comments

    DSS invites Datti Baba-Ahmed over alleged inciting public comments

    November 29, 2025
    Minister for Justice and Attorney-General Abubakar Malami EFCC assets

    Malami released after EFCC grilling

    November 29, 2025
    Veteran Nollywood actor and cultural icon Lere Paimo

    Lere Paimo is alive – ANTP

    November 29, 2025
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • DSS invites Datti Baba-Ahmed over alleged inciting public comments
    • Malami released after EFCC grilling
    • Lere Paimo is alive – ANTP
    • Jonathan questions Guinea-Bissau’s president’s involvement in coup
    • Tanker explosion kills three in Kano
    • Kwara govt yet to release freed church abductees after one week
    • Terrorists now using satellite communication, says NASRDA
    • Tax reforms: NOA launches nationwide campaign to counter misinformation
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Saturday, November 29
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    JAMB unveils new Literature text, says 2025 registration yet to begin

    Vincent OsuwoBy Vincent OsuwoJanuary 15, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    JAMB releases 2025 UTME resit results and warns on exam malpractice
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has clarified that registration for the 2025 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Direct Entry has yet to commence.

    The board assured candidates that registration details will be announced soon.

    In a statement shared on its official X account on Wednesday, JAMB advised prospective candidates to prepare by securing their National Identification Number and a unique phone number.

    “You can get your NIN ahead of time and a phone number that has not been previously used to register on our platform to generate your profile code prior to the time,” the post read.

    In a significant update, JAMB announced The Lekki Headmaster by Kabir Alabi Garba as the recommended reading text for the 2025 UTME Use of English exam.

    The news flash read, “Attention prospective 2025 UTME candidates! This is to inform you that The Lekki Headmaster by Kabir Alabi Garba has been approved as the reading text for the Use of English.

    “Details on the UTME/DE registration shall be released shortly. Kindly be on the lookout for updates.”
    Candidates are recommended to familiarise themselves with the book to better their preparation.

    Furthermore, JAMB has instructed its employees to update their profiles or register again in preparation for the impending exam.

    In its most recent bulletin, dated January 13 and posted Tuesday, the board highlighted the necessity of ensuring compliance to avoid protocol violations during the examination process.

    The examination authority stated that more information on the registration timeline and standards will be made available soon.

    “Candidates are advised to stay updated via JAMB’s official platforms,” it concluded.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    DSS invites Datti Baba-Ahmed over alleged inciting public comments

    DSS invites Datti Baba-Ahmed over alleged inciting public comments

    Minister for Justice and Attorney-General Abubakar Malami EFCC assets

    Malami released after EFCC grilling

    Veteran Nollywood actor and cultural icon Lere Paimo

    Lere Paimo is alive – ANTP

    2027: Court asked to restrain Jonathan from contesting

    Jonathan questions Guinea-Bissau’s president’s involvement in coup

    39 Niger tanker explosion victims get mass burial

    Tanker explosion kills three in Kano

    The terrorists who kidnapped about 35 worshippers from the Christ Apostolic Church, Oke-Igan, Eruku, in the Ekiti Local Government Area of Kwara State, have reportedly demanded N100 million ransom per victim.

    Kwara govt yet to release freed church abductees after one week

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    DSS invites Datti Baba-Ahmed over alleged inciting public comments

    DSS invites Datti Baba-Ahmed over alleged inciting public comments

    November 29, 2025
    Minister for Justice and Attorney-General Abubakar Malami EFCC assets

    Malami released after EFCC grilling

    November 29, 2025
    Veteran Nollywood actor and cultural icon Lere Paimo

    Lere Paimo is alive – ANTP

    November 29, 2025
    2027: Court asked to restrain Jonathan from contesting

    Jonathan questions Guinea-Bissau’s president’s involvement in coup

    November 29, 2025
    39 Niger tanker explosion victims get mass burial

    Tanker explosion kills three in Kano

    November 29, 2025
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2025 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.