Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    The terrorists who kidnapped about 35 worshippers from the Christ Apostolic Church, Oke-Igan, Eruku, in the Ekiti Local Government Area of Kwara State, have reportedly demanded N100 million ransom per victim.

    Kwara govt yet to release freed church abductees after one week

    November 29, 2025
    Terrorists now using satellite communication, says NASRDA

    Terrorists now using satellite communication, says NASRDA

    November 29, 2025
    Tax reforms: NOA launches nationwide campaign to counter misinformation

    Tax reforms: NOA launches nationwide campaign to counter misinformation

    November 29, 2025
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Kwara govt yet to release freed church abductees after one week
    • Terrorists now using satellite communication, says NASRDA
    • Tax reforms: NOA launches nationwide campaign to counter misinformation
    • Jonathan says Guinea Bissau coup painful than losing to Buhari
    • Nollywood actor Lere Paimo dies at 86
    • Terrorism: Northern governors get N56bn security votes
    • Obasanjo urges FG to stop negotiating with terrorists
    • Tinubu sets up national tax policy implementation committee
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Saturday, November 29
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    Davido postpones US tour to observe NYSC

    Chronicle EditorBy Chronicle EditorSeptember 14, 2018No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    Davido cancels US tour to observe NYSC
    Davido cancels US tour to observe NYSC
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp
    Davido cancels US tour to observe NYSC
    Davido cancels US tour to observe NYSC

    Nigerian singer, David Adeleke popularly known Davido has postponed his tour of the US to complete the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.

    The Assurance hitmaker took to his

    “>Instagram handle @Davidoofficial to announce that he had cancelled the latter part of his concert in the U.S. to concentrate on serving his fatherland.

    “Due to scheduling conflicts and National Youth Service Corps commitments in Nigeria, the remaining date for the ‘Davido Locked Up Tour’ has been cancelled.

    “Refunds will be made available at point of purchase. Davido and his team are working hard to reschedule all dates plus add new dates in the near future.

    “I love you guys and see you soon. Houston, Dallas, L.A and San Francisco will be giving you all the new dates soon.

    READ: I will eliminate insecurity in all forms – Kwankwaso

    “I apologise to all my fans, but duty calls! Shout out to all the fans who sold out each City so far OBO,’’ he wrote.

    The NYSC scheme is obligatory for all graduates of higher institutions in the country.

    NAN reports that Davido graduated from Babcock University in Ogun State in 2015, with a degree in music.

    The 25 year-old singer joins thousands of young graduates who will take part in the programme.

    After undergoing his NYSC registration on Aug. 29, the singer left the Lagos Orientation Camp in preparation for his show.

    He is a member of the 2018 Batch B, which orientation programme ends on Monday, September 17.

    In 2018, he won the Best International Act at the BET Awards and also won the artist of the year at the Headies Awards.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    The terrorists who kidnapped about 35 worshippers from the Christ Apostolic Church, Oke-Igan, Eruku, in the Ekiti Local Government Area of Kwara State, have reportedly demanded N100 million ransom per victim.

    Kwara govt yet to release freed church abductees after one week

    Terrorists now using satellite communication, says NASRDA

    Terrorists now using satellite communication, says NASRDA

    Tax reforms: NOA launches nationwide campaign to counter misinformation

    Tax reforms: NOA launches nationwide campaign to counter misinformation

    2027: Court asked to restrain Jonathan from contesting

    Jonathan says Guinea Bissau coup painful than losing to Buhari

    Veteran Nollywood actor and cultural icon Lere Paimo

    Nollywood actor Lere Paimo dies at 86

    Terrorists now using satellite communication, says NASRDA

    Terrorism: Northern governors get N56bn security votes

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    The terrorists who kidnapped about 35 worshippers from the Christ Apostolic Church, Oke-Igan, Eruku, in the Ekiti Local Government Area of Kwara State, have reportedly demanded N100 million ransom per victim.

    Kwara govt yet to release freed church abductees after one week

    November 29, 2025
    Terrorists now using satellite communication, says NASRDA

    Terrorists now using satellite communication, says NASRDA

    November 29, 2025
    Tax reforms: NOA launches nationwide campaign to counter misinformation

    Tax reforms: NOA launches nationwide campaign to counter misinformation

    November 29, 2025
    2027: Court asked to restrain Jonathan from contesting

    Jonathan says Guinea Bissau coup painful than losing to Buhari

    November 29, 2025
    Veteran Nollywood actor and cultural icon Lere Paimo

    Nollywood actor Lere Paimo dies at 86

    November 29, 2025
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2025 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.