Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    ADC is deceiving Nigerians - Baba-Ahmed

    DSS invites Datti Baba-Ahmed over alleged inciting public comments

    November 29, 2025
    Minister for Justice and Attorney-General Abubakar Malami EFCC assets

    Malami released after EFCC grilling

    November 29, 2025
    Veteran Nollywood actor and cultural icon Lere Paimo

    Lere Paimo is alive – ANTP

    November 29, 2025
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • DSS invites Datti Baba-Ahmed over alleged inciting public comments
    • Malami released after EFCC grilling
    • Lere Paimo is alive – ANTP
    • Jonathan questions Guinea-Bissau’s president’s involvement in coup
    • Tanker explosion kills three in Kano
    • Kwara govt yet to release freed church abductees after one week
    • Terrorists now using satellite communication, says NASRDA
    • Tax reforms: NOA launches nationwide campaign to counter misinformation
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Saturday, November 29
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    NNPC deploys over 100 trucks to Dangote refinery to load petrol

    Vincent OsuwoBy Vincent OsuwoSeptember 15, 2024No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    Trucks await product loading at Port Harcourt refinery
    Trucks await product loading at Port Harcourt refinery
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Limited, NNPCL, has deployed over 100 trucks to the Dangote refinery in preparation for the scheduled loading of petroleum from the refinery.

    This was announced by the NNPCL in a statement on its verified X handle.

    “In preparation for the Dangote Refinery’s scheduled petrol loading on Sunday, September 15, 2024, NNPC Ltd. has been mobilising trucks to the refinery’s fuel loading gantry in Ibeju-Lekki.

    “As of Saturday afternoon, NNPC Ltd. had deployed over 100 trucks, with hundreds more en route,” NNPC stated.

    Last week, oil marketers confirmed that they will start lifting Premium Motor Spirit (petrol) from the Dangote Refinery.

    While some marketers revealed that they had started sending trucks to the Lagos-based multi-billion dollar plant to load products from Sunday, others stated that their tankers would hit the refinery any day from next week.

    It was also revealed that some dealers are expecting imported gasoline before the end of this month.

    According to reports, the vessels of some major marketers would arrive in the country in the next 10 days.

    Also, the Presidential Committee on the Sale of crude oil and Refined Product has announced that loading of the first batch of petrol from the Dangote Refinery will commence on Sunday, September 15.

    A member of the committee and Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Zacch Adedeji, disclosed this in Abuja on Friday.

    The FIRS boss said that from October 1, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPCL) will commence the supply of about 385kbpd of crude oil to the Dangote Refinery to be paid for in Naira.

    “I am glad to announce that all agreements have been completed and loading of the first batch of PMS from the Dangote Refinery will commence on Sunday 15th September,” Adedeji stated.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    ADC is deceiving Nigerians - Baba-Ahmed

    DSS invites Datti Baba-Ahmed over alleged inciting public comments

    Minister for Justice and Attorney-General Abubakar Malami EFCC assets

    Malami released after EFCC grilling

    Veteran Nollywood actor and cultural icon Lere Paimo

    Lere Paimo is alive – ANTP

    2027: Court asked to restrain Jonathan from contesting

    Jonathan questions Guinea-Bissau’s president’s involvement in coup

    39 Niger tanker explosion victims get mass burial

    Tanker explosion kills three in Kano

    The terrorists who kidnapped about 35 worshippers from the Christ Apostolic Church, Oke-Igan, Eruku, in the Ekiti Local Government Area of Kwara State, have reportedly demanded N100 million ransom per victim.

    Kwara govt yet to release freed church abductees after one week

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    ADC is deceiving Nigerians - Baba-Ahmed

    DSS invites Datti Baba-Ahmed over alleged inciting public comments

    November 29, 2025
    Minister for Justice and Attorney-General Abubakar Malami EFCC assets

    Malami released after EFCC grilling

    November 29, 2025
    Veteran Nollywood actor and cultural icon Lere Paimo

    Lere Paimo is alive – ANTP

    November 29, 2025
    2027: Court asked to restrain Jonathan from contesting

    Jonathan questions Guinea-Bissau’s president’s involvement in coup

    November 29, 2025
    39 Niger tanker explosion victims get mass burial

    Tanker explosion kills three in Kano

    November 29, 2025
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2025 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.