Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    Peter Obi has expressed condolences to former Kaduna State governor Mallam Nasir El-Rufai on the death of his mother, Hajiya Umma El-Rufai.

    Nasir El-Rufai granted N100m bail

    May 18, 2026
    Michael Oyedokun: Terrorists behead abducted Oyo teacher

    Michael Oyedokun: Terrorists behead abducted Oyo teacher

    May 18, 2026
    Mourinho to return as Real Madrid coach after unbeaten run at Benfica

    Mourinho agrees Real Madrid return

    May 18, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Nasir El-Rufai granted N100m bail
    • Michael Oyedokun: Terrorists behead abducted Oyo teacher
    • Mourinho agrees Real Madrid return
    • Mourinho to return as Real Madrid coach after unbeaten run at Benfica
    • Otti, Labour Party reject Abure’s 2027 nomination forms sale
    • Senate condemns Oyo abduction, demands immediate action
    • Makinde confirms seven teachers abducted, one killed in Oyo
    • Oyo principal, nursing mother cry for help in kidnappers den
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Monday, May 18
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    Kwara APC re-erects billboards in Oyun, Offa

    Chronicle EditorBy Chronicle EditorDecember 23, 2018No Comments3 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    APC has once again erected its billboards that were destroyed in Kwara
    APC has once again erected its billboards that were destroyed in Kwara
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp
    APC has once again erected its billboards that were destroyed in Kwara
    APC has once again erected its billboards that were destroyed in Kwara

    The billboards belonging to national ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) that were destroyed by unknown persons in Oyun and Offa in Kwara have been replaced.

    The billboards were re-erected by a huge crowd of supporters in Offa.

    The two billboards had inscription: “O to ge” (enough is enough) and containing pictures of the alleged Offa robbery masterminds.

    The boards were vandalised by unknown persons on Thursday.

    The billboards were erected by the Kwara South Concern Group, an affiliate of APC in the district.

    The party’s adopted slogan had been a subject of friction between it and the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state with the government asking the state controlled signage agency to outlaw its usage.

    READ: Saraki’s 2019 budget comments immature, reckless – BMO

    The erection of the billboards at their various locations was witnessed by large number of party members and leaders in the area, including the APC Kwara South Senatorial Candidate, Arch. Lola Ashiru.

    Ashiru, while condemning the vandalism, described the action of the perpetrators as ‘undemocratic and ineptitude.’

    According to him, the billboards with the inscription is no doubt a cynosure of all eyes and a statement that speaks the minds of Kwarans, Offa inclusive.

    Buhari/Osinbajoi billboards destroyed in Ondo state
    Buhari/Osinbajoi billboards destroyed in Ondo state

    “It’s obvious that Kwarans are clamouring for the real change and the desire to move to the next level of positive and purposeful governance,” he said.

    He urged members of the party not to be despair or discouraged, saying the only weapon to fight the battle ahead was using their PVC to vote APC during the general elections in 2019.

    ”If hanging of APC billboards can attract such magnitude of people you can imagine how frightened the opposition will be,” he said.

    The ceremony is already trending in the social media.

    1. Barely 24 hours after the vandalization of the APC billboards in Offa, Arch. Lola Ashiru amongst other APC party stalwarts supervise the hanging of another billboard.

    You will recall that the billboard was erected by the Kwara South Concern Group. pic.twitter.com/XaOGFV3uON

    — kwara South Mandate (@KwSouthMandate) December 21, 2018

    24 hours after the vandalization of the APC billboards in Offa, Arch. Lola Ashiru and other APC party stalwarts supervised the hanging of another #Otoge billboard… this is serious.. I trust Offa people. #KwaraMustBeFree pic.twitter.com/NhrdEgf6wP

    — Jubril A. Gawat (@Mr_JAGs) December 22, 2018

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    Peter Obi has expressed condolences to former Kaduna State governor Mallam Nasir El-Rufai on the death of his mother, Hajiya Umma El-Rufai.

    Nasir El-Rufai granted N100m bail

    Michael Oyedokun: Terrorists behead abducted Oyo teacher

    Michael Oyedokun: Terrorists behead abducted Oyo teacher

    Alex Otti at a public event as Labour Party announces 2026 primary election timetable and nomination fees

    Otti, Labour Party reject Abure’s 2027 nomination forms sale

    The Senate Committee on Diaspora and Non-Governmental Organisations has voiced alarm about the growing trend of Nigerians travelling abroad

    Senate condemns Oyo abduction, demands immediate action

    Seyi Makinde addressing supporters during the PDP–APM Alliance rally in Ibadan where he declared his 2027 presidential ambition.

    Makinde confirms seven teachers abducted, one killed in Oyo

    Principal of Community High School, Esinele, appeals for help in a viral video after gunmen abducted teachers and students in Oyo State

    Oyo principal, nursing mother cry for help in kidnappers den

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    Peter Obi has expressed condolences to former Kaduna State governor Mallam Nasir El-Rufai on the death of his mother, Hajiya Umma El-Rufai.

    Nasir El-Rufai granted N100m bail

    May 18, 2026
    Michael Oyedokun: Terrorists behead abducted Oyo teacher

    Michael Oyedokun: Terrorists behead abducted Oyo teacher

    May 18, 2026
    Mourinho to return as Real Madrid coach after unbeaten run at Benfica

    Mourinho agrees Real Madrid return

    May 18, 2026
    Mourinho to return as Real Madrid coach after unbeaten run at Benfica

    Mourinho to return as Real Madrid coach after unbeaten run at Benfica

    May 18, 2026
    Alex Otti at a public event as Labour Party announces 2026 primary election timetable and nomination fees

    Otti, Labour Party reject Abure’s 2027 nomination forms sale

    May 18, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2026 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.